Filmmaker, author, producer, speaker. I deal with cinema, travel, human rights, inner paths.
• In 1997, I founded Religion Today Film Festival , the first film festival in the world on inter religious dialogue.
• In 2015 I curate the exhibition of the Holy See Pavilion at EXPO Milan 2015, which won the award for the best theme development.
• In 2017 I was the artistic director of the photo exhibition at EXPO Astana 2017
• I am representative of Religions for Peace at the FAO
• I started the Women of Faith for Peace experience and I am part of the Dialogue Commission of the Ordo Fratrum Minorum (Franciscan Friars)
• I am the CEO of Aurora Vision
• I am advisor for the Dhaka Film Festival in Bangladesh, board member of the Benin City Film Festival and honor member of the House of Wisdom in Grenada, Spain.
• I am married to Alberto Beltrami, singer, composer and adventure companion, and we have two wonderful daughters.
I make films, documentaries, commercials and video content for the web, even with integrated communication projects with my production company AURORA VISION.
I follow the entire process from conception to the final layout. I propose films to international festivals (440 selections in the last 5 years) and I accompany them to theaters.
I organize international events, conferences and debates. I follow the artistic direction of photographic exhibitions. I write books and articles.
I hold training and coaching meetings for individuals and groups on sustainable lifestyles, cinema, dialogue and the spiritual path, the enhancement of women and human rights.
I deal with integrated communication and lead customized campaigns for social changes such as COMPLEXion.
I have been working as a director for 30 years. I have 55 documentaries, reportages and short films to tell strong, inspiring stories.
I organize exhibitions, displays, pavilions and visual itineraries to excite the visitor. I participate in many festivals and conferences.
I wrote 6 books. Each one, like a script, has traced an inner journey. I collaborate with important newspapers.
I teach film classes, motivational empowerment workshops and inspirational courses, such as Women of Faith for Peace.